View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kroenen
Kronktonk
Social
Never shuts up

re: Calendar and Raid Signups

Today I've added a calendar which you will find on the right hand side. Days with valid events will be highlighted on the calendar, including raid days. You can now signup to raids using the calendar but please bear in mind the following;

1 - This functionality is still being tested, so please continue to sign up in the relevant sign up forums, and PM me any issues with signups.
2 - To sign up to a raid, you must have a character assigned to your account. To do this, go to the 'Roster' tab at the top, and simply 'claim' your character. Again, let me know of any problems or issues here.
3 - Raid Leaders will now be able to create raid events. Contact me on vent if you need help with this.
4 - The EPGP system is not yet implemented fully, so until then, the Raid Leader will dictate how loot is to be distributed until the system is running correctly.

Any further queries, just send me a message Happy

Kroe

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: