View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sprig285

re: Hello

Hi, I was reading about MoP today, and I remembered about The Blood Pheonix, I made it here somehow not entirely sure how, but I did. Anyway I thought I'd see if you guys where still around, but I guess you also moved on from WoW.

Anyway just saying Hi and all.

Sprig
Kroenen
Kronktonk
Social
Never shuts up

re: Re: Hello

Sprig285 wrote:
Hi, I was reading about MoP today, and I remembered about The Blood Pheonix, I made it here somehow not entirely sure how, but I did. Anyway I thought I'd see if you guys where still around, but I guess you also moved on from WoW.

Anyway just saying Hi and all.

Sprig

Hey Sprig!, nice to hear from you bud, and hope you're doing well. I think most of us had our fill of WoW, and pokemon pandas ain't gonna bring us back. I think a few will play, but we're just blown away by GW2 right now. If you ever get around to checking it out, we're on the EU-Blacktide server, and these days (obviously) called [Titan]. You'd be more than welcome Happy

Kroe

Hey, man yeah been playing GW2 but only got a couple of people playing with me at the moment, so I might have to transfer. I'm enjoying it but waiting for people to level so I can do some of the group stuff with people I know is getting boring.

Sprig
Sprig285

Also I forgot whats your name in-game so I can message you. My Contact name is Sprig.3681 and Char name is Marsupial Prime.

Sprig
Kroenen
Kronktonk
Social
Never shuts up

Hey bud, sorry, been busy last few days. You can find me as Kroenen.1346. Got most of our gang here so got groups going n all. Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum